Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first foray into "political" blogging

My first foray into "political" blogging
My involvement in the recent presidential race prevented me from writing on the many political blogs that are out there, but I had a thought that I wanted to share and thought someone might appreciate it, so I decided to write it and post it.

I wrote it on a site I just found that was referred to me by a friend. I was impressed with the plan it presented and familiar with several of the individuals who are listed as part of the coalition (including former co-workers).

Not surprisingly, my post was based off something I read in East of Eden. I suppose I'll run out of things to say one day and will have to read something else... If you're interested, you can check out my post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment